Antigua College International offers nursing programs to South Florida students
Our Goals are simple:
- Develop and deliver degree programs that meet the demands of the job markets.
- Provide an academic experience that enhances the student’s general education foundation and builds the skills necessary for a lifetime of learning.
- Promote student, faculty and administration commitments to personal and professional development, academic excellence and civic responsibilities.
- Encourage a culture that empowers, values, respects, promotes civility, responsibility, integrity, accountability, continuous improvement, teamwork, innovation, communication, collaboration, the freedom of inquiry and expression.
Welcome to Antigua College International
We invite you to join our excitement and dedication to providing our students with an education that prepares them for professional careers.
Education requires dedication and commitment. Students need to be dedicated, study, work hard and commit to their future. The faculty is dedicated to preparing, directing, and educating the students, and is committed to the successful future of the students and institution.
The difference offered by Antigua College International is an education that is focused on student potential and achievement. We take seriously our responsibility in preparing knowledgeable, dedicated, and proficient professionals.
Thank you for considering Antigua College International for your education and career opportunities. We look forward to working with you to change your life and the lives you touch.
-- Dr. Diony Antigua, CEO
Accreditation, Licenses, & Approvals
7777 Leesburg Pike, Suite 314 N.
Falls Church, VA 22043
Phone (703) 917-9503, Fax (703) 917-4109
325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414
Tallahassee, Florida 32399
The college also holds approvals by the Florida Board of Nursing since 2013 to offer the following programs:
- Practical Nurse Diploma Program: License # NPPN70275, NCLEX code 70-275
- Associate in Science in Nursing: License # NPRN70769, NCLEX code 70-769
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing: License # NPRN70523, NCLEX code 70-523
4050 Bald Cypress Way, Bin #C-02,
Tallahassee, Fl. 32399-3252
Antigua College International is located just west of the FL826, in the city of Miami Lakes, easily accessible from multiple major roadways. The campus occupies just over 8828 sq. ft. of instructional and administrative space nestled in a large commerce park that includes restaurants and various businesses. The facility includes reception, classrooms, a clinical lab, a library, a computer lab, and separate lounge areas for employees and students, in addition to the college’s administrative offices. There is ample lighted parking, and the building is equipped with an elevator and wide aisles for accessibility by the physically challenged. ACI student records are housed at the campus.