The NCLEX RN/PN Remedial program at Antigua College International is designed to provide students with a review of nursing concepts, and experience with critical thinking skills and test taking strategies to effectively prepare students to challenge the NCLEX Examination.
The course consists of 80+ hours of classroom and lab experience and 96 hours of clinical experience.
- NCLEX Test Taking Strategies
- Adult Health Medical/Surgical Nursing Review
- Maternity & Newborn Nursing w/lab Review
- Pediatric Nursing Review
- Legal & Ethical Issues in Nursing Review
- Cultural Diversity in Health Practice Review
- Pharmacology & Medication Calculations Review
- Geriatric Nursing Review
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing Review